Michel de Nostredame, more commonly known by his Latinized name – Nostradamus, was a 16th century French philosopher. People believe that he gave accurate predictions on numerous historical events in the past. His forecasts cover many fields, such as politics, characters, war, environment, etc. Recently, when the world is curiously waiting for the result of 2016 Presidential Campaign, many researchers have claimed that Nostradamus foresaw the rise of the future president. Via the post: “Nostradamus Predictions 2016 President” , you could get the information you want to see.
Centuries passed, and ‘The Prophecies’ – the famous book of this soothsayer – is still incredibly popular to this day. Following the prophet, he made more than 25 exact predictions, including the forecast about Barrack Obama. It’s undeniable that Nostradamus divined ‘the victory of Obama’ in the 2013 election, and then, he once again shocked people when stated that this Incumbent President would become the last president of the US.
Nostradamus Predictions for Presidential Election
Who is running for 2016 President? Who will gain the absolute win in the Presidential Campaign? From reports on the Internet, we can recognize that candidates from both parties – the Democrat and the Republican – are still in the running for 2016 Presidential Nomination. Following Prophecies made by Nostradamus, who will have the highest chance in becoming the 45th President of the United States? Let’s take a deep look at two most potential candidates from the Democrat and the Republican:
- Hillary Clinton (the Democrat) is predicted to have a high chance of winning democratic nomination. During the campaign, she has gained much supports from the fellow politicians, party leaders, donors, and even President Obama. Also, she has nearly 100% name recognition as well as a built-in base of support among working-class women; yet, she still needs to win votes from crucial states like Colorado and Florida. That’s why Mrs. Clinton must to put more efforts to convince people that she’s on their side entirely.
- Ted Cruz (the Republican) is considered as one of the strongest candidate of the 2016 Presidential Campaign. In the recent poll, he has gained huge support from Tennessee, South Carolina, and Iowa. His ultimate goal is to involve into a one-on-one campaign against those emerges as the favorite of establishment Republicans. To accomplish this target, he must find a way to stand out in a crowded lane of conservative hopefuls.
In the money race, it seems like Hillary Clinton from the Democrat ranks first with a total raise of $188.0, while Ted Cruz becomes the 1st runner-up with a total raise of $104.2. Can Nostradamus foresee the winner? How did he make his predictions? Indeed, he was gifted with some certain visions, which was actually recorded by him whilst staring into the water or the flame every night. Significantly, not only predicting 2016 President, but Nostradamus’s fans also claim that he forecasted the rise of Donald Trump based on some quatrain points in ‘The Prophecies’.
Nobody knows exactly what is happening with the Presidential Campaign at this moment. But, it’s not a bad idea to read “Nostradamus Predictions 2016 President” . If having any confusion, feel free to ask us.
Send this post to your friends:
- nostradamus woman president
- 45th president prophecy
- prophecy of a woman president
- election president
- nostradamus prophecy about a woman